Re: [Dhis2-devs] stackexchange last phase - commitment needed

Jason,

It's not that I don't WANT to write documentation - I've written a lot of
DHIS documentation since designing DHIS 1.0 in 1997. But it's difficult to
do that without in-depth knowledge of exactly how everything works, what is
supported and what is not supported - at the moment I just hitting what
feels like one wall after another (bugs, design issues) to just get DHIS2
up and running properly for our 55-60 databases.

Anyway, let's see how it will work - I've "committed" too

Regards
Calle