Re: Problem reading data values with the web api

Thank you.
It happens that our system contains 2 data sets, taking account of the fact
that paper forms have evolved in the past (changes in the combinations of
categories, mainly). Curiously, even if recent data is captured from the
DHIS2 forms of the last dataset, they are only visible through the API with
the oldest dataset id. Using the new dataset id won't give any data. Could
I have confirmation that things work this way ?
Best regards

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Michael Mwebaze <michael.mwebaze@xxxxxxxxx