Re: Problem with analytic

Hi there.
The fundamental problem seems to be the number of data elements in your
program. As you can see from the error, Postgresql does not support more
that 1600 columns for a single table, thus you must limit the number of
data elements to something below that number.

This has been discussed earlier on the list here

https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-devs/msg42875.html

Only solution at this point would be to try and reduce the number of data
elements in your program.

Regards,
Jason