Re: Mix quarterly and monthly data in a (Jasper) report

Hi Martin,

>From my experience, I think you should separate it into different dataSets:

   - 1 is monthly: put all data elements you need to collected monthly
   - 1 is quarterly: put all data elements you need to collected quarterly

Then it would be easier for you to use analytic tools (Pivot table,
Chart...). The data value in DHIS2 comes with (WHAT - data element, WHEN -
period, WHERE - organisation unit), so it doesn't matter that you can put
in multiple dataSet in this case.

Some suggestion hope it can be helpful for you.

Sincerely,