Re: Data element not found or not accessible

Hi Aron,

Thanks for sharing your scripts and its good to know we have the same Idea.

I often write several functions to access dhis2 APIs, I realized most of
this could be standardized into an R package - R dhis2 wrapper. This is
also something I foresee and I would like to write in the near future. If
possible, may I ask we work together on that?

Thanks.