Re: Added class Synchronizer to associate time with an object. BoundaryCondtion derives Syncronizer. \"time\" functions have been removed from BoundaryCondition.

Quoting Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Looks good, but could we change the name? Synchronizer sounds like
> something responsible for synchronizing other things. My suggestion
> would be Synchronized, Synchronizable or TimeDependent. (Compare base
> classes/interfaces in Java: Editable, Adjustable, Comparable,
> Serializable etc.)

Sure. In think that TimeDependent makes most clear what's going on.

> Another suggestion is to remove bool time_set and make sure real* t is
> null when not specified (just check if ( !t )).

I tried this to start with, and it initially didn't work because I didn't
intialise real* t to null (I'm still learning). It works fine now.

If everyone is happy with it, I can change Function to derive from TimeDependent
and remove the time functions.