Re: Bundle with basic linear algebra operators

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 11:48:17 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> Johan Hake wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Attached is a bundle with changes to the GenericMatrix interface
> > regarding the operators +=, -= and axpy. These operators are also added
> > in PyDOLFIN together with the + and -.
>
> Nice. I just pushed the changes to dolfin-dev.

Thanks!

> It would be nice to have some unit tests (not just for this, but for
> much more and from all of us in general).

I agree. Its tedious but very usefull.

A more general unit test for the linear algebra should probably include more
than the stripped down version I handed, e.g. actually solving a system,
using _all_ the possible ways we can do that in DOLFIN, but I suppose its
better than nothing :)

Johan