Re: [Question #128225]: Support for MFile in 0.9.9?

On 07/10/10 17:19, Johan Hake wrote:
On Thursday October 7 2010 05:33:26 Christine Tobler wrote:
Question #128225 on DOLFIN changed:

Christine Tobler is still having a problem:
Hi Johan,

Of course I can change the files to use C++ streams (if I manage to get
the development version running). This only affects the body of the
functions, not any of the declaration parts, doesn't it?

Once you have the development version on your computer you should be able to
do something like:

   bzr log -revert -r 5089 dolfin/io/Foo

on the files I mentioned below.

By the way, what was the problem with leaving in the fprintf parts? Is
it a compiler issue or just about standardizing the code (making it more
C++-y)?

We have tried to standardize all our file io on using C++ streams. They are
more safe.

Again, Garth might want to fill in some details on the above.

It wasn't just streams - the files were in a bit of a mess with Matlab and Octave versions (a distinction that is no longer required), so a complete re-write was in order.

Christine