Re: [Question #131523]: Armadillo for Dolfin on Mac

Question #131523 on DOLFIN changed:

Haris J. Catrakis is still having a problem:
Instead of continuing with Mac OS X 10.5.8, I decided to upgrade to
10.6.4 (Snow Leopard), as you advised for installing DOLFIN with dorsal.
I installed Xcode (and X11 is automatically installed in Snow Leopard).
Also, I installed MacPorts
(http://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-1.9.1-10.6-SnowLeopard.dmg)
as MacPorts 1.9.1.

When I try to build DOLFIN with Dorsal (./dorsal.sh) and I try the
command 'sudo port install wget autogen readline pkgconfig libxml2
libtool cgal gmp zlib python26 swig-python py26-numpy bzr bzrtools git-
core ginac boost +python26 vtk-devel +python26 suitesparse
py26-scientific cppunit', I get this error:

Error: Cannot install wget for the arch(s) 'x86_64' because
Error: its dependency texinfo is only installed for the archs 'i386 ppc'.
Error: Unable to execute port: architecture mismatch

Please let me know what I need to do (I am very grateful for all your
help so far and I've decided to upgrade to 10.6.4 as you suggested).

Thank you,

Haris