[Question #132371]: compiling Dolfin with cgal

New question #132371 on DOLFIN:

I installed dolfin and cgal via the Debian repository (on Ubuntu Maverick). When running some code I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "testplaplacian.py", line 89, in <module>
    u_robin_surface = VariationalProblem(uu*vv*dx,SurfaceRestriction(u_robin)*vv*dx).solve()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/dolfin/fem/variationalproblem.py", line 66, in solve
    cpp.VariationalProblem.solve(self, u)
  File "testplaplacian.py", line 83, in eval
    self.u.eval(self.v,self.x)
RuntimeError: *** Error: DOLFIN has been compiled without CGAL, IntersectionOperatorImplementation is not available.

Do I need to install Dolfin from scratch?

martin