Re: Release of 0.9.10 today!(?)

On 02/23/2011 09:32 AM, Garth N. Wells wrote:

On 23/02/11 08:21, Anders Logg wrote:
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 08:13:29AM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:

On 23/02/11 07:41, Anders Logg wrote:
It seems tomorrow's Ubuntb deadline is really the deadline for Johannes to
upload the new packages to Debian, which means we need to finish the
new release today.

I suggest that we just go ahead and make the release of 0.9.10 as is
*now* (or sometime this evening). The buildbot is very green and any
last-minute fixes might very well break it.

There are some straightforward fixes that should be made. Two things I
would like fixed are

  - https://bugs.launchpad.net/dolfin/+bug/714509

ok. Just go ahead.

  - refine ->  adapt and add back old refine, as agreed.

This has already been fixed in Marie's branch so please wait for her
to merge.

As long as it's before the release ;)

When we agree a straightforward change, it's not ideal that the change
stays in a personal branch for an extended period.

Ouch. When we agree on a straightforward date for the release of UFC,
it's not ideal that the release does not happen for an extended
period. ;-)

Merge awaiting buildbot turning green. I'm working on the latter.

--
Marie