Re: Patch that adds physical region support for gmsh meshes in meshconvert.py

On Wednesday April 6 2011 08:23:23 Anders Logg wrote:
> Do we really need to require that each patch is accompanied by a unit
> test?

I would say yes. But in some cases where a patch is given to code which is
sustained by others it is less crucial. The proposed patch is of code that is
not sustained by any particular developer, and maybe not often used. In such a
case I think it is importatn to have a unit test, and since a unit test
already excisted for a similar mesh conversion I thought it was not that big
of a hassle.

At least not compared to print a document, sign it, find an envelope, buy a
stamp, find the appropriate address, walk to the nearest post box and post the
letter ;)

Johan