Re: Reminder: Release of 1.0-rc1

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:31:38AM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> On 18 November 2011 10:26, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > There are only 4 bugs left to fix now, all of them in progress. I'm
> > not sure all will be fixed today so I suggest waiting until Monday
> > with the release of 1.0-rc1 rather than pressing out a release today
> > (or doing 1.0-beta3 as promised if we didn't make it in time).
> >

> I think that today will be fine.

I'll be driving home from the office most of the afternoon and have
other plans for Friday night so in hindsight Friday was not a good day
for a release. Is there a pressing need for making the release today?
If not, I think it would be good to let the buildbots do their thing
over the weekend and we make the release on Monday.

> - I'll fix the tolerance bug shortly
> - The buildbot bug relates to the buildbot configuration and not the
> DOLFIN code
> - I may fix the xyz bug, but it's just a minor aesthetic issue
> - The leaves just the assert. I'd be minded to postpone it.

Should be fixed before Monday.