Re: Maybe a bug?

On 16 November 2013 09:11, <edgar.soldin@xxxxxx> wrote:

> of course it would be totally valid to remove the incomplete chunk as a
> solution or mark as deleted, as the backup should reflect the fs during
> backup runtime. most important is i guess that we do not backup files into
> a state that they never were in!

Yeah.  I think the most correct solution is to mark any in-progress deleted
files as deleted in the backup.  But I'm not broken up about it (not a data
loss bug in my mind, nor does it prevent the user from backing up or
restoring).

So I'm not working on this actively, but it's good to note the oddity.

-mt