Re: Dynamic Notebook

That's an interesting idea, but I think we might still run up to an issue of clutter. If you have a whole lot of tabs open, I'm not sure you're going to want to dig through closed tabs in order to find the ones you're actually looking for.

My feeling is that closed tabs should e available.. But only when you're really looking for them.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org