Re: Software Center

Well, i haven't ported it to packagekit yet, but i'm planning it along with the vala rewrite. I will talk to the lubuntu team about the libgranite integration, which seems very light and useful. I'm also planning to work on the interface, because now is a little messy, anyway it won't change a lot.

Stephen Smally