Dynamic Notebook

Hello everybody,

I emailed kalikiana about this a couple of weeks ago, but I still haven't
got an answer, so I decided to ask you guys. Which notebook will we use for
Luna?

On Pantheon Terminal, our main branch is using Gtk.Notebook, and we have a
branch that uses Granite's Cairo DynamicNotebook.

Kalikiana made a pure Gtk DynamicNotebook, which was going to be merged on
Granite. So, when will this merge be done, or will it be done?

With or without merge, which notebook should I use? I want to release a
stable version of the terminal as soon as possible and I really need to
know this.

Thank you guys!

Follow ups