Re: About Dialog

Andrea,

The dockitem "is" the app, as far as I'm concerned. If the user wants to
know more about that app, they can right-click the app and click about. I
think it's a great place to put this relatively universal item since it
doesn't have anything to do with the screen the user is looking at, but
with the app itself.

Regards,
Cassidy James