Re: Luna Check Up

Aside from merging a branch that's been in-progress forever, Tom made 8
Gala commits today.

Now there are only THREE bugs attached to Gala
luna-beta1<https://launchpad.net/gala/+milestone/luna-beta1>
!

There are around 40 New or Confirmed bugs left that are not attached to a
milestone.

If you are a tester and would like to help out, please investigate the
remaining
bugs <https://bugs.launchpad.net/gala/+bugs?orderby=status&start=0> and
mark yourself as affected and/or leave a comment on bugs you have
experience with or an opinion about.