Re: X-GNOME-FullName

A branded name is a branded name. "Microsoft Windows" is not translated to
localized languages because it's a branded name. "iTunes" isn't translated.
"Firefox" isn't translated. "Ubuntu" isn't translated. "Rhythmbox" isn't
translated. "Gmail" isn't translated. Etc.

As Dan said, if an app isn't obvious by its name and icon, that's an issue
with the app. The launcher should show the name of the app, not just what
it does. If there is any confusion, the tooltip with the (translated)
GenericName can help.

Regards,
Cassidy James