Re: Running App Indicators

Well the idea is that our default apps already more-or-less behave like
this and we're kind of pushing 3rd party devs to follow along.

But it sounds like overall there is a pretty strong desire for the option
to re-enable them for now. Which I think is 100% fair considering we're in
the very beginnings of this transition period.

Rico, would it be terribly difficult to add a key to enable/disable the
running indicators instead of relying on setting their size to 0?