Picking up BeatBox

elementary dev,

Recently I have picked up on a new side project that I am putting 100% of
my free time to, which means that I no longer have time for working on
BeatBox. Although it is difficult for me to do, I'd like to pass the
project off to an able team to maintain the project, and what better team
than elementary.

I of course realize that you have Noise, but I do think that (core-wise)
there are some advantages in BeatBox's recent core refractor that would
otherwise take you a very long time to accomplish in Noise given nobody
knows the core as well as I do. And, that said, we can all agree on the
fact that BeatBox/Noise need(ed) a core refractor rather badly.

What I am proposing is a complete take over. It's yours to do as you please.

Regardless of your answer, I am looking forward to hearing back from you
all.

-Scott (sgringwe)

Follow ups