Re: Picking up BeatBox

Hey guys, thanks for your replies.

Victor and I talked about this a little bit. What I am essentially looking
for is someone to continue the project.

That said, while talking with Victor there is one thing I would like to
*not* happen that I did not think of as an option before, and that is for a
major code overwrite into the BeatBox project. Working on Noise under
lp:beat-box doesn't seem like a great choice to me.

Other than that though, I'm really open to ideas.

If I were to propose an option myself, it would be to continue with Noise
for Luna. And for Luna + 1, merge Noise into BeatBox and continue under
BeatBox. This is similar to what Sergey suggested.

-Scott