Re: Noise doesn't comply to HIG

Okay so it looks like Rico implemented one of those reports already. That was fast! So, we should now have solved the problem of showing badges or progressbars when there are no windows open.

So the remaining issue seems to be: If an app can be run in the background, should it's icon be present in the dock while it's running?

Personally, I don't think that's entirely necessary. But I guess that depends on what your main use for the dock is.