Re: How to review and merge branches

Dane, it will only breed lazy practices in the arena of style, which is a
non issue because said beautifier will correct all such issues. Style isn't
something any one needs to be disciplined in for the same reasons we no
longer have to be disciplined about writing in assembly: we have automated
tools to do the translation for us! :-)