Re: Vala/Go

Just see /usr/include/granite/granite.h if you want to use granite with C. Just do the translations from vala code to C code, i.e. for new Granite.Widgets.ModeButton, it is granite_widgets_mode_button_new.

However, as Jaap said it, I am not sure this is the place to discuss about go and Vala, especially when Luna is not released yet and that we will NOT change any language in our apps before Luna.

Lucas