Re: Basing elementary on latest and greatest pieces of software

Fabian,

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't launchpad open source? There's been much
talk about Launchpad mock-ups and redesigns, etc. Maybe you could simply
fork launchpad as opposed to creating a replacement?

http://blog.launchpad.net/general/launchpad-is-now-open-source