Re: Luna +1's Name and Some Other Stuff

I think it's pretty clear we're going forward with Isis. ;) It just
happened that we chose two Roman deities in a row, that wasn't some
predetermined plan. This time we decided we'd switch it up and go Egyptian.
Next time we might go Norse, Greek, Roman again, or something else.

As for the domain, we have other plans for it. It has nothing to do with
the name of a specific OS release.

Regards,
Cassidy James

--