Re: elementary, ubuntu, and debian

As we are on the topic: What bugs are left before one could run the
whole elementary software stack on debian? I think the indicators
where one major problem. Would be cool if someone (*looks at
shnatsel*) could write up what is missing and we file some bugs with a
"debian" tag. Mainly because it is asked quite often and it would be
cool if we could redirect people to a bug-collection with some good
bug-descriptions.

Regarding all that topic about NSA and so on, you might want to check
out this talk too:
http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2013/30C3_-_5713_-_en_-_saal_2_-_201312301130_-_to_protect_and_infect_part_2_-_jacob.html

- Raphael