Re: Fwd: Google+

Sergey,

> That isn't to say that we're not using IRC or the ML anymore, but if
you're wondering why they are much quieter, now you know. So if you're not
following the elementary community on G+, you should definitely do that.
And if you have email notifications turned off for launchpad, you should
create some mail filters instead.

Also, there are sections within the community; use them. Dan isn't saying
we're moving 100% of communication and interaction to Google+, he's saying
we've naturally started using it more and at the same time have gotten more
efficient with Launchpad. It happens that most developers are on Google+
already, so it has become an easy way to get in contact with them.

Regards,
Cassidy James