enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: why all the windows stuff? lets move on from legacy integration and do new cool stuff

Alan,

I agree with you 100% but windows we want it or not (for sure not) are out
there, so lets try to change that by providing the tools and procedures for
a smooth migration. I would like to give to people, especially on the
enterprise, an easy way to change platform.

Thanks,

Mike