enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: why all the windows stuff? lets move on from legacy integration and do new cool stuff

Mike,

 No, forget about Windows. It is a waste of time and resources... Do not
ever think about it!  lol

 We need to make OpenLDAP fully integrated with Ubuntu / Debian before
going forward on any other ideas.

Cheers!
Thiago