enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Sketch

Hello

> Actually I hope to get feedback from people using VMware or
>RedHat's VDI or any other cloud solution.

I had to put together a legacy solution for MS Office and some software that is not (yet) working on Ubuntu (pdf-editing, remote database access).
As I have little knowledge in providing virtual machines 'in the cloud' I decided to run a headless Virtualbox with an installed Windows. For the terminal service I choosed TSplus because they have reasonable prices and it fits all my use cases.

I think it could be done better, but it does its job.

Regards,
Michael