enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: UDS 13.05

Just a note: If you feel like getting into the discussion during the
event and not just sit and listen with just an option to type on the
IRC, you need to mark yourself as participating in the session:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1305/meeting/21801/community-1305-ubuntu-enterprise-desktop-roundtable/

You need to mark yourself with participation essential to get access to
the Google Hangouts link.

Although it should be possible to get the link once the conference is
started, I believe it will be more difficult at that point.

Cheers,
Ballock