Re: [fuel] multiple L3 routes

Andrew,

I failed to understand what is L3-Routes feature. As it's been a while for
me after our last discussion on this topic, it completely flew out of my
head and I failed to find where I could get complete description for this
feature. It seems that there is no blueprint for it and no comprehendable
description on User Story, requirements or any specifications. Let's start
with blueprint first and finally understand what do we want to configure,
why do we want to do it, what can we do right now and what are the major
concerns and obstacles.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,