Re: Code review and testing needed: HAProxy related manifests refactoring

Mike,  Dmitry
>> QA team, please help in testing. All, we need to land this sooner than
later - otherwise Dmitry will have to rebase all the time. Let's help in
reviewing

Of course, we help in testing,
system tests will run for night and tomorrow I'll give Dmitry's iso to
QA-team for manual testing.