Re: Deploying OpenStack from trunk packages w/ Fuel

If you can build the package, then you can replace it in the packages
mirror, and build system will take your modified package.
At the moment, we don't have packages specs open & build scripts for
RPM/DEB packages, so you would need to rely on those you can find at
Ubuntu/Fedora.

Thanks,