Re: Zabbix feature review request

Minor improvements (like no more class requiring other classes) have been
introduced to fuel-library change requests and changes rebased. All the
commits should be up to date now (no more [OUTDATED]).

I've also uploaded a request to fuel-web:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84408/
It adds zabbix-server role and necessary fields to deployment facts. It
also introduces changes to deployment serializers so zabbix-server role
will be deployed first. There are also UI options for zabbix credentials
now.

Let me know what you think.

--
Regards