Re: Zabbix feature review request

Dmitry,

For future reference, it would be easier to find all of you open commits
for this if you tracked them with a topic. This is most simply done by
submitting the review request with the changes in a git branch other than
master. We commonly use bug/<bug number> or bp/<blueprint-name>. This way
we can search for them in gerrit.

>>> www.mirantis.ru