Re: MongoDB integration meeting notes

;-)

Next time out, I want to get into the Reference Architecture guide and get
a good write up
about the services and rolls, the composition of the Controller cluster,
how everything fits
together, and so for.

I started to try to write up a piece about what a "role" is but I ran out
of time to figure it out.

For now, I think we're okay.  The MongoDB article in the Terminology
Reference says that
MongoDB is only for Ceilomter and the section about the screen where
MongoDB is listed
links to that article.