Re: Fuel upgrade procedures

I wrote up Aleksey's instructions -- please review.  I know this needs work
but the release is imminent
so we should start looking at this.

https://review.openstack.org/105324

Specific concerns:
- I need the name of the tarball -- if it's gzip'ed, I'll need to modify
the instructions
- Please verify that I have the mount instructions correct for CentOS
- I do not say anything about how to do this using a remote control utility
such as ipmitool -- should I?  If so,
  what should I say?

Thanks much!
meg