From:  Meg McRoberts <mmcroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM
To:  Aleksey Kasatkin <akasatkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  David Easter <deaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Evgeniy L <eli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Miroslav
Anashkin <manashkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [Fuel-dev] Fuel upgrade procedures

I wrote up Aleksey's instructions -- please review.  I know this needs work
but the release is imminent
so we should start looking at this.

https://review.openstack.org/105324

Specific concerns:
- I need the name of the tarball -- if it's gzip'ed, I'll need to modify the
instructions
- Please verify that I have the mount instructions correct for CentOS
- I do not say anything about how to do this using a remote control utility
such as ipmitool -- should I?  If so,
  what should I say?

Thanks much!
meg