Re: [Mellanox] Mellanox commits need code reviews

Evgeniya,

Thanks for sharing the plan.

Dudu, Nurit, Eli,

Let's try to work together to get this merged into 5.1 until 7/16. The plan
looks quite risky, but you will get full support from the team. If we can't
pull it together by the "extended feature freeze date", there is always a
fallback option to 6.0 (obviously, it's not preferred). The right contact
points for you:

   - Mike Scherbakov <mscherbakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - eng. lead
   - Anastasia Urlapova <aurlapova@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - QA lead
   - Evgeniya Shumakher <eshumakher@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - partner lead &