Re: UI Usability

Hi Sergii,

I agree w/ you, the flow right now is a bit exhausting. Let take a look at
"Add node" workflow

*for each @node {*

 *1. Click Add nodes*
*2. Scroll down*
*3. Select an unallocated node*
*4. Scroll up*
*5. Select the role*
*6. Press Apply changes*

*}*

...and the more "unallocated" nodes and/or roles Fuel master has on "Add
nodes" screen - the longer is the list, the worse is the scrolling.

Another problem is sub-optimal usage of horizontal space:

[image: Inline image 1]

My suggestion for solution is to apply JIRA-like patter w/ columns for "Add
nodes" screen:

[image: Inline image 2]

---
Regards,