Re: Please review Release Notes

I like the idea of a link to the "Won't Fix" bugs but I may need some help
getting the filter right.
I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of Invalid bugs that are marked
High and Critical.  Some
of them appear to be issues where someone did not understand how things
worked.  I think
many of those should be changed into doc bugs so we make sure that the
information is in
the docs as we going forward...

Also, do we want to filter out bugs that were filed against post-5.0 builds
that were never released
to customers?

Also, where are we with the "Fix Committed" bugs?  Are most of those going
to be deferred to 5.1
for a fix, meaning that they are open for 5.0.1?

meg