Re: External CI for external contributors

1. Regarding CI organization for review.openstack.org:

The simple setup is described here: http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html
(see Jenkins Gerrit Trigger section). And this is exactly what we use for
fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com right now. Gerrit Trigger functionality is rather
limited, but one can trigger builds for events like "new patchset created
which changed this particular file".

Setup described by Jay Pypes is closer to the infrastructure used by
Openstack Infra itself, but needs much more work and resources.

2. Regarding nightly builds:

We publish community nightly builds at
https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/view/ISO/ If your tests can be applied to
the already built iso, feel free to use it.
Currently we publish links to torrent files for recent builds, but we can
add something like 'latest' and 'latest successful' symlinks if needed, to
simplify automatic downloads. Actually we plan to rework the community
builds publishing process, so feature requests are welcome.