gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Call for testing of new installers

Feedback for http://people.ubuntu.com/~onkarshinde/gnusim8085-1.3.7-installer.exe

1. It does not seem to detect, and thus warn of, existing installation
of GNUSim8005

2. On my 64-bit computer, it installs at C:\Program Files\GNUSim8085 -
but, being a 32-bit installer, it should be installing into
"C:\Program Files (x86)"

3.  At the end of -installer.exe, the app did NOT launch. (I'm using
Windows 7 64-bit).

Otherwise the installer "just worked". It asked me to remove existing
GTK+ runtime - which I did - and then installed the bundled one.

(More testing when I find time)

-srid