[Question #140289]: Importing Historical Data to Graphite

Greetings, I have a great deal of historical log data that I wish to load into graphite.  I have tried to load it, but anything older than 86000 seconds does not display.  I have tried a few different schemas which hasn't alleviated the problem and am wondering if this is a limitation of graphite/whisper.

Is it possible to load old data into Graphite for review?  Can anyone offer pro-tips that may help me solve this problem?

Thanks!