[Question #187495]: Derivative function not working?

Hi there,

I've got a little problem with the derivative function and can't get it to work so far:
I'm trying to plot the requests/min for an tomcat webserver.
So far, I've got the total number of requests in there, for example 400.000.000, each minute I get the new number.
As soon as I apply the derivative function, it just shows a scala from 0 to 1 and does not plot anything.
Am I getting this totally wrong?

Best,

Tobias