Re: Data model revisions

>> Looking into zeitgeist, I got a completely random idea:
>> what if we implement a task URI such as: task://something?
>>
>> It could be easy to open a specific task from outside gtg (say, from a
>> tomboy note - or zeitgeist)
>
>  That's a cool idea. I know Zeitgeist will require we set up URIs
> (similar XML schema URIs; they look like URLs but don't need to resolve
> to anything) for distinct task actions -- creating, finishing,
> cancelling, etc. But an openable URI per task could also be useful.

Hmm, turns out I'm not crazy after all.
I just discovered that tomboy does implement note:// urls, which can
be opened even with xdg-open.

To have a try, run:
import dbus
bus = dbus.SessionBus()
obj = bus.get_object("org.gnome.Tomboy", "/org/gnome/Tomboy/RemoteControl")
tomboy = dbus.Interface(obj, "org.gnome.Tomboy.RemoteControl")
tomboy.ListAllNotes()